[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - go karts + gopro
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

go karts + gopro

go karts + gopro

Postby 1gSE » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Since the cars are locked up in storage thousands of miles away, the only way to get my speed fix is the go kart track. I turned my aggressiveness up a bit this week. #1 and 19 are friends of mine, the other guys are locals who suck at driving. I accidentally tapped #14 trying to dive inside on a turn and he rammed the sh*t out of me a few turns later...he was also the same person that crashed in the first turn on the first lap. Everyone else just got worked for 9 minutes lol. Enjoy...in HD of course

GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: go karts + gopro

Postby SleeperSolara » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:21 am

Nice video man!!
2000 Solara SE auto V6. Diamond White Pearl.
Top Speed Run finished at 130 mph. :o
Too many modifcations for the signature.
SleeperSolara
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Return to Pictures and Videos