[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - my Solara
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

my Solara

Postby Flipside909 » Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:53 am

NOSedSolara wrote:First of all, Thanks!!

I got 17's on it, but I suggest at least get 18's if not 19's...the car looks too big for 17's. I'm running on 215/40

No struts...Grouncontrol coil overs with Eibach springs.

Nina

You are only using 215/40? Man your tires are way too small for that rim, and on top of that, your speedo is reading faster than you are actually going. You should have at least gotten 225/45R17. That's what ive been using on my Gunmetal MR7's. I agree 17's look small on the car, but since my car is a daily driver, 17's suit my driving style well.

When the Tein coilovers come out, I will eventually change out my Tokico/Eibach combo. It will be a tough decision between the Teins and JIC Magic setups.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby NOSedSolara » Wed Aug 21, 2002 4:43 pm

NOS micro switch activates the nitrous and is mounted on the throttle plate next to the throttle cable.

Nina
It's ok to have a slow car...

www.sakarigraphics.com for all your decal needs!!
NOSedSolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos