[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2003 SLE "updated 4-05-04"
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

2003 SLE "updated 4-05-04"

Postby ChrYstiE » Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:40 am

Nice trade up! Makes me want to collide with a wall as well, and trade up to an '04!
08 VW GLI
ChrYstiE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Astro » Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:24 am

Cool Milt, finally got another ride! I'm sure you'll have fun builing up this car, and BTW...get the S/C!!!
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby kondo » Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:53 am

thats sick bro, you are motivating me to get off my ass and get to the post office, now all you need to do is cover the entire car with tons of stickers then you can be cool like me.
99 sle, 03 evo
kondo
SolaraGuy StickerGuy
SolaraGuy StickerGuy

Postby kondo » Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:58 pm

Well you're car should not be stock by monday, you've got mail......BIATCH!....and I even threw in a couple of stickers
99 sle, 03 evo
kondo
SolaraGuy StickerGuy
SolaraGuy StickerGuy

Postby badjura » Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:38 pm

Chrystie, i thought of the 04, but nothing beats our body style!!!!!! :D[/quote]

AMEN! 8)
2002 SE 2.4_TRD Kit - BBS
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/mbadjura/SolaraGuy.jpg[/IMG]
badjura
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Astro » Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:48 am

miltdoggie aka Kondo's Pa wrote:hey larry, do you guys need a part timer @ the restaraunt???? you know to purchase the s/c :wink:

Sorry, I wish I did! Are you getting the CAI extension for your Injen? Too me, it's so worth it.
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro

Return to Pictures and Videos