[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Pics of new paintjob-spectra blue
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Pics of new paintjob-spectra blue

Pics of new paintjob-spectra blue

Postby cam2Xrunner » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:53 pm

check out these pics of my camry with my new paintjob. its painted spectra blue mica. Let me know what you think. http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=16996
cam2Xrunner
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby onefiend » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:55 pm

Looks nice, I like that color. How much did your paintjob cost?
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby cam2Xrunner » Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:14 pm

1200 inc some body work and new bumper put on and painted.
cam2Xrunner
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Pictures and Videos