[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Pics of My Ride
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Pics of My Ride

Pics of My Ride

Postby onefiend » Wed Aug 21, 2002 4:22 pm

Last edited by onefiend on Mon Nov 25, 2002 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Kenn157 » Wed Aug 21, 2002 4:44 pm

it is beeeeeeutifulllllll !!
Had a 99 Solara SE V6. Had a 06 Tacoma. Now I have a 2008 Camry SE V6
Kenn157
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Blaze » Wed Aug 21, 2002 5:36 pm

beauty, another 4banger :) nice lookin rims and intake, i have the same 1 w/out the heat shield
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Re: Pics of My Ride! Finally

Postby NaptownSolara » Sat Aug 24, 2002 11:58 am

Good looking car. Lower that bad boy and you're in business :)

onefiend wrote:I finally got these pics developed, they are about 4 months old, but hey better now than never :)

http://www.csun.edu/~jad75994/solaraproject.htm

I hope people like my ride, becuz I love my ride! People feel free to give me any feedback on what else I could or should do to my car.
2001 Toyota Solara SLE V6 - Silver
Alpine/Kicker audio system
NaptownSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby onefiend » Fri Aug 30, 2002 9:39 am

thanks for all the kind words everyone. I'm working on saving up the money to get the Eibach pro kit and the Tokico shocks/struts. But I'm not sure which brand of Tokico I need, i read somewhere on another post that I need the blue Tokico's? Can anyone help with this problem on telling me what exactly I need.
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Jaimster » Fri Aug 30, 2002 12:21 pm

Wait a minute, that looks like the parking lot to the Best Buys in Canoga! Ha ha, I used to be a manager there :o

Nice car though! Nice Tint, and Rims....Good job! 8)
Yeah, I've owned 2 Solaras so.............................Image
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

I almost got the same rims!!!

Postby DonJuanCU1 » Fri Aug 30, 2002 12:23 pm

i have a '99 solara thats a sandrift color and i about bought those same rims..They're very clean!!!! i bought a $1000 sound system instead, but i regret not buying the rims! tight ride! yeah, lower it and get a body kit and you'll be set!
'99 V-6 auto, 19" G-racing Kobe's with Toyo Proxes, injen intake, pioneer head unit, mtx thunder6000 subs, 600W digital Alpine amp, Showoff Xenon Blue headlights and foglights and PIAA blue foglights in air dam. Clear corners and reverse gauges.
DonJuanCU1
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby onefiend » Fri Aug 30, 2002 7:59 pm

Solara1
Wait a minute, that looks like the parking lot to the Best Buys in Canoga! Ha ha, I used to be a manager there

Nice car though! Nice Tint, and Rims....Good job!

LOL That is the BestBuy at Canoga. Funny you use to work there. I always go there to buy CD's and DVD's

DonJuanCU1
i have a '99 solara thats a sandrift color and i about bought those same rims..They're very clean!!!! i bought a $1000 sound system instead, but i regret not buying the rims! tight ride! yeah, lower it and get a body kit and you'll be set!

They are great rims, But a sound system is a great alternative too. I hope youre not kicking yourself about the rims. :)
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Pictures and Videos