[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - who has installed trd or eibach springs themself
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

who has installed trd or eibach springs themself

who has installed trd or eibach springs themself

Postby Swiftoy » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:03 pm

What I am trying to find out is how to get to the rear strut bolts and I am wondering if the rear package tray needs to be removed or if the removal of the rear seat back will reveal the rear struts or if anyone has a factory manual and can check that would be great.

Swiftoy
Swiftoy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Swiftoy » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:59 am

Bump.

No one has done this themself? :-?
Swiftoy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby dawp » Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:55 pm

i haven't done it yet but i plan to when i get them.i've heard that u have to take out the rear seat to ge to the bolts for them.
dawp
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Blazed04 » Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:39 am

Im pretty sure (but not positive) that all the plastic pieces & trim on the left & right of the back seat area has to come out. If i can remember correctly, when i was taking out my rear deck to stop it from rattling, i took off some of the side pieces and said to myself "damn thats where the strut towers are" I cant really remember cuz its been so long, but i think thats where they are.
Lunar Mist '04 SE Sport V6
2001 GSXR 750

Blazed04
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5