[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Are We Sirius???
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Are We Sirius???

Are We Sirius???

Postby cablemn » Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:48 pm

Does anyone know (Jackass-Jeff) if Toyota has the dealer install model of the Sirius tuner available yet and cost of it? The deal that Toyota inked with Sirius originally said it would be available in march or april.
cablemn
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby sorkang724 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:02 pm

y install it at the dealer ???>...it'll probably cost you 3 times as much as if you were to get it done at the stereo shop
sorkang724
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby cablemn » Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:18 pm

My bad. I didnt make myself clear enough. I want to install it myself. I just want to buy the part from the dealer. The ones i found elsewhere wont integrate with the JBL reciever.
cablemn
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby cablemn » Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:19 pm

OOPS, I might have posted in the wrong area. But oh well.
cablemn
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Yanks0114 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:22 pm

cablemn wrote:OOPS, I might have posted in the wrong area. But oh well.

Moved to gen2 audio/video
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

nope

Postby mmcdonald » Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:31 am

I haven't heard about the release of the Sirius tuner, but I would be interested in info when you get it. I know the XM tuner is between $300 and $500 from the dealer, which is a total rip off, but it would be way cool if it were integrated. DocJohn has posted the tuner installation docs for the XM tuner.

Right now I have my little Blaupunkt laying on the seat cause I haen't had it installed. I am tired of FM modulation anyway.
2004 Solara SE Sport V6 Black
DocJohn's Vacuum Trick
K&N AF, Removed Secondary AF
TRD FSTB, TRD RSB, TRD Springs
XM Tuner DIY
mmcdonald
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: nope

Postby technole » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:41 am

mmcdonald wrote:I haven't heard about the release of the Sirius tuner, but I would be interested in info when you get it. I know the XM tuner is between $300 and $500 from the dealer, which is a total rip off, but it would be way cool if it were integrated. DocJohn has posted the tuner installation docs for the XM tuner.

Right now I have my little Blaupunkt laying on the seat cause I haen't had it installed. I am tired of FM modulation anyway.

$290 from toyotaparts4u.com

$299 is the going rate for BMW/Mini tuners as well.
2004 Solara V6 SLE w/XM Satellite Radio
technole
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

huh

Postby mmcdonald » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:17 am

I looked at toyotaparts4u and they only had the XM tuner for $290.

Who has a Sirius tuner?
2004 Solara SE Sport V6 Black
DocJohn's Vacuum Trick
K&N AF, Removed Secondary AF
TRD FSTB, TRD RSB, TRD Springs
XM Tuner DIY
mmcdonald
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5