[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Walmart sucks
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

Walmart sucks

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:02 pm

Sap Z wrote:Walmart is one huge corporations that is an idol for others. If u knew about business you would know how efficient and advanced they are in their processes..read fool ! :agrue:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
If you follow the markets pretty well, 'target' is currently leading the best of breed category in this...(also being reflected on their stock price). Jim Cramer also listed this as his pick of the retailers! When this thread started i would have debated (and agreed walmart was the pick), now its become target!
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Postby thealkimo » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:57 pm

dealer only for maintenence..
thealkimo
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby 1st Gen Sol » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:02 pm

thealkimo wrote:dealer only for maintenence..

^^^^ Only way to go unless you got a mechanic that you trust and does good work.
1st Gen Sol
Stock Sleeper
Stock Sleeper

Postby SpeedSTARs » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:52 pm

Paladin06Greg wrote:You know the old saying " you get what you pay for".. 8)

Oh that holds very true... I learned that lesson a couple years back at a SEARS auto service center simular to the Walmart incident. They were replacing some worn out tire I had on my 17" Konig Tantrums. The out come was that they did not have the proper equipment to remove the low profile tire. With no regards or respect to other peoples property, the fools bent my rims and got the tires off by means of a flat head screw driver and a sledge hammer. :x :bad-words:
I ended up filing a complaint to the main SEARS office with a offer to replace all 4 wheels and tires. :)

So if you value your rides don't take them in for service at SEARS/Kmart or Walmart. :drinking:
SpeedSTARs
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants