[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FIGURES FOR S/C PULLEYS (HP...TQ....AND BOOST)
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

FIGURES FOR S/C PULLEYS (HP...TQ....AND BOOST)

Postby Cyanide41 » Mon Feb 03, 2003 12:02 am

I would like to see someone get Headers, Y-pipe, hi-flo cat, and cat-back exhaust for under 2k for a solara. No way in hell you are gunna get all that work done to a 1MZ for under 2kLet me know when you find some adjustable cam gears too.

**edit** okay after further review, I found that if you go with the JP Performance headers, cat and ypipe. for 1,600 then you could possible get a cheap cat back for 400 (probably used) then you could get all that stuff I said for 2k. BUT I still say you cannot do all of that work (ie port & polish, ground cams etc..) for 2k.
JAMES
SC3 Member

To find out how you can own this solara, send an e-mail slvrstreamsolara@aol.com
Cyanide41
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Yanks0114 » Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:56 pm

Danny wrote:i havent seen a picture of your cars motor???? how do we know your not all talk?? all i can see is a show ??? ( with out sideskirts...) and no go???? hmm show pictures of your motor and put your money were your mouth is.

He clearly stated that his car is in the works. How about we all back off of him. He's new to the forum and seems like a really nice guy. He has some great ideas for what to do with the solara. Lets just chill out. For all you who have been here for a while, you may remember when someone posted ron's mods (bigflyjet) No one believe him, yet everything on the list was true. Give Moe a chance to prove himself, if he turns out to be lieing than he made an A$$ of himself without you even questioning him.
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Re: hey impact

Postby impactX » Mon Feb 03, 2003 6:24 pm

xXsolaraXx wrote:hey impact why are you always on my butt about my shoot? it really bothers me when haters come on forums to do nothing but HATE...jeez...with all the time you use to "blah blah blah" you could figure out a way to make ur "riced" up solara a teenie weenie bit faster...and if you ever EVER think its even close as fast as my "ricer" hit me up and we'll test ur POS. by the way KEEP IT REAL....and dont hate...appreciate...L8r Moe

ROFL, hate is a strong word buddy.

Yeah, tell me what the heck do you know. Putting a BOV on a Solara? Yeah ok that's not rice :-? I don't question what car you drive, I question your knowledge when it comes to modifying. Concepts including "safety before proformance" (you said "performance brake system" as a mod but you have stock brakes) and the basics.

You surely have a lot of money to spend on your Solara. I won't question that. But if you goal was to turn the Solara into a beast on the road, then you definitely started out with the wrong steps. Auto Solara is slow, you have to use all those mods to make up for the drivetain loss AND the crappy gear ratio.

I see a lot of your kind in different forums... You always question what car I drive, the fact is, I don't need to have a car in order to tell you that that dual muffler is useless in performance-aspect, BOV on Solara is rice.
impactX
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

hey impactx

Postby xXsolaraXx » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:40 pm

aite man...impactx...you win aite?...my solara is rice cuz i wanted a bov on it...by i got word from my sponsor (at mobile entertainment in grapevine, tx) that it wont be possible...so too bad for me...no bov...but hey keep on comin with the jokes...i cant wait to show you and every1 else in this forum im not a bullshi**er...but hey i have nothing to prove to you...L8r moe
xXsolaraXx
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

hey impact...

Postby xXsolaraXx » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:47 pm

oh...sorry...just one more thing...my "high performance brake system" is what it is because the guys at NTB told me when they were installing my KYB struts that they were gonna put on some sport brakes...stupid me forgot to ask what brand they were cuz 2 me it dont matter...and also my DUAL EXHAUST...sure adds no hp but looks a hella lot better than having one exhaust on a dual body kit!...so hey impactx...lets squash the beef k?...everything coo and cleared up now?...sorry to every1 that has to read this...L8r moe :evilbat:
xXsolaraXx
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby CamryJas » Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:59 pm

no pics no mods
2000 Camry XLE v6
CamryJas
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: FIGURES FOR S/C PULLEYS (HP...TQ....AND BOOST)

Postby Gregtrd » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:01 pm

Bring it back from the dead, these guys had no clue back in the day, I read these post and
man we've come long way from those days.
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: FIGURES FOR S/C PULLEYS (HP...TQ....AND BOOST)

Postby tooshorty » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:34 am

LOL THIS IS GREAT
Valley of the SUN!!!!
tooshorty
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5