[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - RJ STOLE MY $519 i think
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

RJ STOLE MY $519 i think

RJ STOLE MY $519 i think

Postby kwyse » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:27 am

Well, over two months ago I placed an order to get a new catback exhaust system, Greddy Evo2. Since everyone around here seemed to have good opinions of RJ, and because of his reputation for helping the solara community I figured that I would receive a good deal no problem.

My money order was purchased and mailed on June 22! I got a call shortly after from RJ saying he received the money and my exhaust would be shipped on Friday June 30.

2 WEEKS LATER (July 14): It's a week after the day it was supposed to arrive (June 7). No exhaust yet. I call to see what's up. RJ tells me that it was NEVER SHIPPED OUT! He promises it will be mailed shortly and that I will receive a tracking number via e-mail.

WEEKS LATER (mid August): No e-mail yet. And to top things off RJ STOPS ANSWERING MY CALLS!

THE PRESENT: I call RJ everyday...leave voicemails occasionally...he never answers or returns the calls. I've tried to make arrangements through Under Pressure, but there is little they can do because the sale was not made through them. After having no contact with RJ for this long I'm convinced that RJ STOLE MY $519.

If any of you guys know RJ or are in contact with him, please help me out. This sale has gotten completely ridiculous. Sellers like this ruin the integrity and honesty that the solaraguy community is composed of. I've had great experience buying off of other members, in every purchase I've completed, except for this one.

Once again, all help is appreciated, just shoot me a pm.

Thanks, Kyle.
kwyse
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Sap Z » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:30 am

wow - wats his screen name?
SapZ
V6 SE DWP

Sap Z
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby dominoSLEV6 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:30 am

Sap Z wrote:wow - wats his screen name?

I believe it's 'RJ upfd', he's never screwed around with anyone here before, but I don't know him personally. While I'd like to say I'm sur ethere's explaination I can't guarantee it. Good luck with everything bro.

-chris
It will run one day, RPMs EVERYWHERE!
dominoSLEV6
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby gone » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:34 am

from reading, I can totally understand your frustration. I hope there's a logical reason and you get ur exhaust soon or just try to get your money back. Good luck
gone
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby hskrsolara » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:43 am

RJ@UPFD is his screen name...this is suprising, I have had pretty good luck with them...hopefully we can help get your money back.
99 DWP SEV6 5spd 6.5psi+Meth, Tein+Tokico, EricSol+Brembos+EBC, OBX Headers+OBX 3" Exhaust, Supra MAF & 330cc, Spec 2+, Fidanza, TRD lip kit, Injen+Ext, Optima Red, Infinity 60.5+693.7i, 2 Kappa Perfect 12 VQ's+iPod+JVC DVD...etc
hskrsolara
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby SleeperSolara » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:18 pm

Yeah same thing wit me.
I bought some spark plug wires from RJ which his sn is "RJ@UPFD" and i've called him and everythin' and he said it was shipped out, and all about a month ago, and my younger from a sis were home the whole time, and they said they neva saw a package for me.
And when i called RJ about it, he told me it was shipped and all and no one signed for it. :-?
So i told him just to ship it back to me.
And still no word from him. :(
I even PM him on here, and myspace and still no word.
I know RJ is a good person, now i've changed my mind about ever buyin' from him. :( :(
2000 Solara SE auto V6. Diamond White Pearl.
Top Speed Run finished at 130 mph. :o
Too many modifcations for the signature.
SleeperSolara
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Somedude » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:22 pm

yea that sucks. Maybe you should have done business with a professional shop instead.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity,
but if you want to test a man's character,
give him power". -Abraham Lincoln
Somedude
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby krawzyazn » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:09 pm

somedude you need to make your damn bunny smaller
2002 2AZ-FE SILVER Toyota Solara
<B>FIRST 2AZ Gen 1.5 Solara with Headers!!!</b>

<B>http://WWW.Obamastinks.net</B>
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby that1mexguy » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:17 pm

ha, and i thought i was the only one that had a bad experience with this guy before (dating back to march this yr) but wow... i ended up getting my refund but that is because his brother did it for him, so if he's still at the shop with him, might want to try talking to the guy.
that1mexguy
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Suggestion

Postby JMSinMaryland » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:44 pm

If a USPS money order was involved than you can get them involved. Any fraud that is committed via the USPS is a federal offense. They don't mess around. Maybe let RJ know so he knows whose knocking on his door. Jon.

http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fr ... plaint.htm
17" Toyota Highlander Limited wheels for sale
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/g ... ed-wheels/
JMSinMaryland
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SolaraGuy22 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:24 pm

Sorry to hear about your problems I hope it all works out. I never did feel right to make a purchase through him for some reason. Mainly because his prices weren't that much better than other places.
SolaraGuy22
SolaraGuy Pimp
SolaraGuy Pimp

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:16 pm

What a THIEF!!!!
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby woa_its_j3ff » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:59 pm

dang bro, hope you get everything sorted out..
where many hate, few will love,
But for those who love,
they'll see what it's like to live.

SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby DatSRBoi » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:15 pm

RJ if your reading this. You need to stand up dude, because even I am thankful I didnt buy from you at this moment.
[b][color=red]WARNING: MY SIGNATURE MAY CAUSE SEIZURES![/color][/b]
DatSRBoi
Grumpy SolaraGuy
Grumpy SolaraGuy

Postby dvdchris45 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:34 pm

damn..2 months and no exhaust? Do the mail fraud compaint thru usps.. and keep us posted!
<b>04 Desert Sand V6</b>
<i>Injen + Magnaflow </i>
<i>TRD FSTB + RSB</i>
<i>HID + A/V + iPod</i>
dvdchris45
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Next

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants