[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 03 JBL Head Unit connector question
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

03 JBL Head Unit connector question

03 JBL Head Unit connector question

Postby lightear » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:25 pm

Hey Guys,

Need some help. I need to know what the connectors are in the back for the 02-03 JBL head unit. I know there's the white plug which is for the wiring harness. Then in the top left corner there's the antenna plug. Then there's another plug that almost looks like a digital out plug, but i'm not exactly sure what it is. You guys know what I am talking about and what it is?

Thanks.
lightear
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ThatVietGuy » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:57 am

I think you're referring to the CD changer port?
ThatVietGuy
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby lightear » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:44 am

I'll take pictures and post later.
lightear
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Donnie » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:45 am

ThatVietGuy wrote:I think you're referring to the CD changer port?

He speaks the truth.
Donnie
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 5sfe » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:55 am

well first check how many connectors your radio takes...if its only two that your radio requires and its only the antenna plug and the wiring harness, then the other plug should be for your amp.. remeber jbl radios uses amps
5sfe
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Donnie » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:03 am

It's for the CD CD changer. It's an 1/8 female jack, kinda looks like the one on mp3 portable players. I don't have time or I'd go out and take a photo of my old one from when I replaced my HU. If I remember right it's right beside the antenna jack.
Donnie
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5