[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Group Buy: Cp-e MAFci (ALL GENERATIONS)
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Group Buy: Cp-e MAFci (ALL GENERATIONS)

Re: Group Buy: Cp-e MAFci (ALL GENERATIONS)

Postby JavaJoe_2 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:15 pm

Sebas007 wrote: if I put 5 in a cell it would means that for that specific Throttle position/RPM I ask the ECU to give me the mapping minus 5%.

Wouldn't you put -5 in that cell?? to get mapping minus 5%??
Sorry to get off topic. :(
Got Boost?? :sweet:
JavaJoe_2
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Midias » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:54 pm

For anyone looking to buy a CPE check this out
http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=36018
Midias
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Question

Postby JMSinMaryland » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:45 pm

Has anyone run the non-tunable version in a S/C'd application with the base mapping? It's been awhile since I installed my S/C but I don't remember any part of it changing the factory mapping, so I'm thinking I shouldn't have any issues with the non-tunable CP-E. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Jon.
17" Toyota Highlander Limited wheels for sale
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/g ... ed-wheels/
JMSinMaryland
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: Question

Postby JavaJoe_2 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:41 pm

JMSinMaryland wrote:Has anyone run the non-tunable version in a S/C'd application with the base mapping? It's been awhile since I installed my S/C but I don't remember any part of it changing the factory mapping, so I'm thinking I shouldn't have any issues with the non-tunable CP-E. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Jon.

Yes, you can run it that way. But to get the most out of your mods, get the tunable version. Trust me you are going to want it. Especially if you are going to run the JPP setup. Currently mine shifts terrible! I take it to the shift point and when it shifts it just barely want to GO. Many times I stomp on it and it hesitates (like it doesn't know what to do). I can't wait to find some time to take it in. Just as soon as I find some time to rewire it correctly.
Got Boost?? :sweet:
JavaJoe_2
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: Question

Postby Midias » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:43 pm

JMSinMaryland wrote:Has anyone run the non-tunable version in a S/C'd application with the base mapping? It's been awhile since I installed my S/C but I don't remember any part of it changing the factory mapping, so I'm thinking I shouldn't have any issues with the non-tunable CP-E. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Jon.

If you don't have a SAFC2 here is a chance to get something similar for only 99 dollars
Midias
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby cuznlucky » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:20 am

Is this still an option or is the GB dead?
cuznlucky
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby mazen222 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:31 pm

dammnn.. 500 USD for this... such a big investment for so litle... i need to think about it, but definatley intersted
1999, 5 Speed V6
mazen222
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby mazen222 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:32 pm

haha i just noticed this is since SEPTEMBER 2007!!!

why is it still a sticky?
1999, 5 Speed V6
mazen222
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Midias » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:32 pm

^ Think this GB died about 2.5 years ago but the CPE is still worth it.
Midias
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby x99suplarax » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:00 am

i wonder if we could get this restarted? any1 down for group buy?
1999 toyota camry solara se v6 5 speed 178hp and 182tq
x99suplarax
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby hecarmaldonado » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:01 pm

down
hecarmaldonado
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby chullen1 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:45 pm

I am down but tried last year. They want at least 20 ppl to get intakes made for our cars. That is not gonna happen, I tried like 6 months ago.
chullen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re:

Postby keatingfee » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:16 pm

chullen1 wrote:I am down but tried last year. They want at least 20 ppl to get intakes made for our cars. That is not gonna happen, I tried like 6 months ago.

Im in if theres any chance of geting the GB back. Regardless, is it still possible to get this directly from the manufacturer or do they not make it any more for single sales...didnt see it on the website. If they dont, is this site the best place to look for a used one,or is there another direction someone can point me in. Im guessing there just as good a few years old correct? Thanks for any tips.
keatingfee
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:11 pm

l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby keatingfee » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:35 pm

yaddadaimsayin wrote:http://solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51093

Thanks for pointing that out man, not sure how i missed it in the search, i pm'd the seller hopefully it will work out, Otherwise ill still be looking for the next to sell on this site. I really want the Trd Charger so badly. I need to look into that, do they lose quaity/power/boost, or anything of the sort over time?
keatingfee
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5