[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Suggestion for a Amp kit and a Capacitor!!!!
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Suggestion for a Amp kit and a Capacitor!!!!

Suggestion for a Amp kit and a Capacitor!!!!

Postby solara1424 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:50 am

I just bought a Rockford Fosgate RFC1 1.0 Farad Capacitor and a 4 awg amp install kit today....Since i don't know much about audio stuffs.Now i'm thinking they are expensive for me.

Now i'm thinking to get a cheaper stuffs RAPTOR 1 FARAD DIGITAL CAPACITOR+4 GAUGE AMP KIT+RCA for $80.00

I would like to have some advice for them.
Thank you so much.

I have a KENWOOD KDC MP342U and a MAGNUM System 2-10" Subs w/Amplifier by MTX Audio already.
solara1424
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby GreenSolara01 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Caps are only made by two or three companies. Thay are all pretty much the same, try not to spend alot of money on a big name. Caps help alot buut make sure if you want long term performance out of your system you back it up with a good battery. Optima red top is good all around for starting amps and prolonged abuse from amps.

Don't skimp on the wire its better to use a bigger gauge then have your car catch fire. JL makes a high strand count wire that makes it really flexable and easy to run through your car (it is supposed to cary current better to but....) The cheapper stuff is usally low thread count or miss labled. IE walmart acutualy sells 5ga wire for amps.

I would check your battery first and then look into a cheap 1 fa cap.
GreenSolara01
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby solara1424 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:50 pm

Im using a walmart 625 CCA battery only.
solara1424
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby solara1424 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:14 pm

I Have the rockford amp kit from bestbuy which Is 4 gauge.
solara1424
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5