[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Andysautosport sucks!
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

Andysautosport sucks!

Andysautosport sucks!

Postby Twin Turbo » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:36 pm

So i ordered a fidanza flywheel a month ago and it still hasnt arrived yet! It should not take a month to get a part from California to Alberta. Anyone else had problems with these guys?
Follow @ballsofthunder for non-stop ridiculous action
Twin Turbo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby TLMNICK » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:54 pm

I orderd but a SIMPLE set of clear corners for my gen1, and it took ages to get to me. Those guys have the product, but are VERY inefficient.

The kicker is that even after I waited so long for them, I dont use them. I got myself a black set, and the ones I ordered from Andy's are sitting brand new in the box still.
TLMNICK
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DriDed » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Ebay is more reliable than AndysAutosport, but ONLY buy from the sellers that have the "top seller" rating.

I bought my intake from ebay from a seller of that rating and couldn't be more happier.
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby jetbtkng » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:21 pm

i posted about andy's auto sport a while back, when bbq bqb ordered his front bumper, it was cracked, & they tried to fck him, call them and tell the guy you want to talk to a supervisor, then tell him your going on youtube, myspace, and all the car forums, and name names of forums, imports and demestic, tell him that your done waiting, and that this will cost him in lost sales because you know alot of folks on the boards, you watch >>I'm a douche<< will start moving, i did this with bbq bob's bumper, he had his in about 5 days................... :drinking:
jetbtkng
solaraguy idiot racing team
solaraguy idiot racing team

Postby Twin Turbo » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:27 am

Thanks for the help guys. They finally got back to me with a tracking number and the stupid flywheel is in canada at least now! I think it will be the last thing i get off andys for a while. I had to effin lose it on the guy. To be a fly on the wall during that conversation would have been pretty funny im sure
Follow @ballsofthunder for non-stop ridiculous action
Twin Turbo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants