[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - poorly calibrated nav touch screen. help please!
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

poorly calibrated nav touch screen. help please!

poorly calibrated nav touch screen. help please!

Postby jdv5900 » Fri May 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Hey all,

I used to be an avid reader of solaraguy about 2 years ago. Unfortunately my beautiful silver gen 2 has since been sold :-? . Before I let it go I pulled out the nav system I had in there. It is a pioneer Avic- D1. The touch screen is horribly shifted right, and there are no built in calibration tools that I could find. I would like to make a fix attempt because I was given a new nav as a gift (but the new nav system totally blows, so maybe i could revive the pioneer). I was hoping someone would have info/suggestions on how to fix the touch screen. Thank you!

Also if anyone would like to make me an offer I would consider it. It has a black plastic faceplate that fits the gen 2 solara. It also has an ipod cord.

thanks!

Jason
jdv5900
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5