[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - First in the World - 3VZ-FE Supercharged Camry
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

First in the World - 3VZ-FE Supercharged Camry

Re: First in the World - 3VZ-FE Supercharged Camry

Postby stringbean » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:00 pm

wow, agreed! i was like what..... lol so as i read on TN EEnngineer's car was parted out, what happened to it?
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby lemegacool » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:35 pm

he needed money for personnal reasons... i have a bunch of parts from his car on my carmy! :)
1994 camry v6 5 speed swapped
custom m90 blower in progress
cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3872430
lemegacool
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby stringbean » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:54 pm

oh ok i thought it might have been written off or something..
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:15 am

mr2finally wrote:I searched google and some reason It when I typed "3vfe top speed" this was the first thing that came up and it said the top speed was 130mph Now I have buried the needle on my full stock 1993 3vzfe automatic lexus es300 when I was 17 .. the gauge ends at 140mph.. but I was at least doing 147mph 150 something.. I dont know who said 130 but an old 90 stock nonvtec auto honda accord tops at like 135 and my es300 dusts and has 2 more cylinders and a higher top speed so get ur facts right or get in ur car and dont b*tch out if u can control the situation.. Bout to take that v6 from that lexus and rebuild it n toss it in this mk2 mister two 1000lbs lighter, rebuild kit, mr2 turbo trans, stage2 racing clutch, intake, exhaust and nitro ..should dust about anything

Thank god this dumb sh!t never came back, he sounds like he's 15 or something and just finished watching the fast and furious. What an idiot. lol
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby stringbean » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:21 pm

^^^ hahaha nice new sig and av Toyo! :) lovin the CL lip!
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby EEngineer » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:32 am

I know it is kinda weird to revive this thread after 2 years lol, but I am back in the game since last year. Made over 300whp with my supercharged 3vz Es300
94 Camry 3VZ 5 spd swapped - parted out 2009
92 ES300 3VZ 5 spd supercharged @ 300.8whp
99 Solara 1MZ 5 spd bone stock (not for long)
EEngineer
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Forced Induction