[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Touch up paint not matching my car
Stock talk about Solara

Touch up paint not matching my car

Touch up paint not matching my car

Postby leslie_eilsel » Mon May 30, 2011 9:27 am

I just got touch up paint to fix several nicks on my hood.....the touch up paint is darker than the color of my car...is there a way to fix this? please help!!!
leslie_eilsel
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Touch up paint not matching my car

Postby leslie_eilsel » Mon May 30, 2011 9:56 am

anyone ever heard of dr. colorchip?
leslie_eilsel
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ThurzNite » Tue May 31, 2011 12:24 pm

It's hard to get color matching right. I'm sure your stock paint has faded, oxidized, or not in 'like-new' condition. Not sure what to tell you, it's just the way it is, unless you repaint everything the same color.
Dr J
ThurzNite
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Down2TheC » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Not a tutorial... moved.
http://solara.down2thec.com/gallery/
"We need failures in this world... failures gives us lap dances and chicken nuggets and I like both."
Down2TheC
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby KingKevin » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:00 pm

ha at least you found touch up paint that was the same color code. I cant find mine anywhere except online. code 209. All i found was 204 and went with that
2001 SE V6

Injen intake w/ extension - Renova Grill - custom catback exhaust - 2 12" Kenwood subs - Tein s tech - neons - 8000k headlights - 3000k fogs
KingKevin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Toyota Solara OEM