[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Bumper Fit Adjustments
Stock talk about Solara

Bumper Fit Adjustments

Bumper Fit Adjustments

Postby JSTKVC » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:34 pm

I would like to adjust the gap between the bumper fascia and the rear panel. Anyone know if there are ways to adjust the fit? The panel gap is not wide but I still would like to tighten a bit more like when it when it was brand new. Thanks in advance for any advice.
2006 Solara V6 SLE Convertible - best car ever owned, enjoyed in moderation
2010 Prius - Daily Driver
2011 Lexus 450h
JSTKVC
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Bumper Fit Adjustments

Postby ThurzNite » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:44 am

Got a pic of which gap you're referring to?
Dr J
ThurzNite
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby JSTKVC » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:03 pm

I will take a pic and post tomorrow. Not really noticeable unless you're looking down directly on it. The bumper part sticks out. I think my car was previously in a fender bender before we bought it and the body shop didn't do a good job with the fit.
2006 Solara V6 SLE Convertible - best car ever owned, enjoyed in moderation
2010 Prius - Daily Driver
2011 Lexus 450h
JSTKVC
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby GzNutz » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:31 am

You could possibly use some new clips.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Toyota Solara OEM