[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gracia headlamps
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Gracia headlamps

Gracia headlamps

Postby pwizzle » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:59 am

I was wondering if the Gracia headlamps fit the gen 4 Camry without any modifications done to the lamps themselves or the vehicle. Tried searching for an answer but the best I could find was the Gracia bumper with the USDM fluted headlamps.
"To be is to do" - Plato
"To do is to be" - Sartre
"Do be do be do" - Sinatra
"Scooby Dooby Dooo!!" - Scooby Doo
pwizzle
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Gracia headlamps

Postby cartang » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:04 am

Headlights will fit , corners need a mod .
[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj307/cartang1/007-2-1.jpg[/IMG]
Camry 99, 5sp manual, SC,CPE intake,OBX headers, Jim's fuel system,Walbro pump,Greddy exhaust,Exedy 1 clutch,Fidanza flyweel.
Camry 07, V6,TRD cat back,Fujita CAI, GS 430 rims
cartang
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Toyota Camry