[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Stupid and redundant questions...
Stock talk about Solara

Stupid and redundant questions...

Stupid and redundant questions...

Postby chriscarter » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:18 am

Ok, boys and girls...here's the thread for you to post all those questions you haven't thought out before asking...or that have already been answered many times on this site. Examples of these are:

Some red/green/brown/clear liquid is leaking out of my car. How do I fix it?

If I remove my engine's catalytic converter and oxygen sensors, will it go faster? Will I be able to pass my state's emissions inspection?

My Check Engine Light is on. What's the problem and how do I fix it? Can I just unplug the bulb?

Will the hood from my buddy's 1997 Camry fit my mom's 2004 Avalon? They're only 7 years apart.

If I put 100 watt headlights in my car, will they melt my blackouts?

My car has been leaking oil for a couple of months. Can I drain out half of it so it leaks more slowly?

I'm looking at a 1979 Tercel. Where can I find headers and a cold-air intake?

I don't like shifting gears. Can I swap my 5-speed gearbox for an automatic, but leave the clutch pedal installed? That way, I can pretend that I'm really shifting, but don't have to work too hard.

My engine makes noise when I drive up a hill. Is it OK to turn up the radio so it isn't as noticeable?

If I lower my car, can I still drive over speedbumps? Will I bottom out on that roadkill raccoon up ahead?

Can I put 20" Escalade wheels on my Solara? Will the tires rub the fenders?

If I paint my car flat black, will it be invisible to police radar?

My car won't start. Which fuse do I replace, and where is it?

I want to replace my downstream oxygen sensor. Can I install a new one, then just drill a new hole in the floor for the wires so I don't have to take out the console and seat? Or is it easier to just run the wires up the A/C condensation drain in the dashboard then connect them through the center vent?

My Check Engine Light was on, but went off when I turned off the car. What do I have to replace?

OK, I think you get the idea.....this is the thread for all similar questions. I'm sure I've overlooked some of your favorites, but don't let that stop you from posting here anyway. Have fun..............
chriscarter

Re: Stupid and redundant questions...

Postby ACProductions » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:59 am

Have these questions seriously been asked before and am I suppose to answer these?
FREE CHILTON MANUAL

The speed at which a woman says "nothing" when you ask her what's wrong is inversely proportional to the size of the coming storm.

ACProductions
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Toyota Solara OEM