[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My Wife's 2007 Camry
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

My Wife's 2007 Camry

My Wife's 2007 Camry

Postby FLASH » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:05 pm

See My post over at viewtopic.php?f=42&t=52937

Pretty basic Mods on a simple 4 Banger. I still really like the car despite the lack of higher end power. It's a pretty classy but still neat looking car.

The Billet grille was a bit of a pain as the space to work with was very limited and I didn't know ahead of time that I would need to shave down the factory mounting clips. Nonetheless the grilles are solid quality, especially considering the affordable price from eBay.

I was able to get the aftermarket spoiler (painted) for less than $90 on eBay too and it makes for a nice touch.

Not Pictured are the 6000K HID's from VVME, which have a great light output, but the tabs on the bulb are pretty cheap and one of the three did break off when I was putting the bulb in the housing, but it still is a pretty tight fit.

Only mod to come, as mentioned in my other post from the Garage Talk is simple white LEDs in the door sill, so that when the door opens, that little pocket in the door will illuminate, for a little luxury touch.

I have absolutely no powertrain mods in mind for this car, soley simple, classy visual modifications.. Suggestions are welcome...hope you enjoy my simple side project!
==FLASH==
99 Solara SE with Many Mods (See outdated website) - Weekend Warrior
2001 Cadillac Deville Daily Driver
(Wife's) 2007 Toyota Camry LE with Basic Mods
(Sister's) 2011 "Pink Prius"
FLASH
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Toyota Camry