[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Stereo wiring harness
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Stereo wiring harness

Stereo wiring harness

Postby Toyosolara04 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:25 pm

I have a a 2004 Toyota solar a convertible se. I have been looking for the stereo wiring harness that fits it for 2 months and no one seems to carry it. I have bought about 15 different ones trying to find the match and I have to take them all back. It is a 2004 solar a se and it has the upgraded 6 disc cd changer and the cassette deck right now. I am trying to install a navigation system into the car.
Toyosolara04
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Stereo wiring harness

Postby SteveSolara » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:50 pm

have you tried Best Buy?
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Toyosolara04 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:36 pm

I did and I bought the jbl one from there and it also did not fit, even though the guy who helped me told me that it was the exact one I needed.
Toyosolara04
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SteveSolara » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:46 am

hmm, you are looking for a wire harness for a stock stereo? Or do you mean for an aftermarket stereo?
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5