[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 6th annual TST spring meet 4/22 benefitting Make A Wish
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

6th annual TST spring meet 4/22 benefitting Make A Wish

6th annual TST spring meet 4/22 benefitting Make A Wish

Postby Bdub215 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:03 pm

I figured if the tristate guys and the mid atlantic guys might be interested in this. This meet used to be in the morgantown pa sonic parking lot (last 5 years) but vehicle turnout has cause a venue change to an old airstrip in Warminster PA details:

**To see the original thread on TST with the most up to date info and discussion, please go to:
http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/....php?p=2120931**

Everyone's favorite springtime event is back for the 6th year in a row. This year we are at a new location which is much bigger and can handle the huge turnout we continue to get each year. There is a ton of potential at the new location and we are really looking forward to having the space to park cars in a more organized way. And don't worry, we're setting up some great food vendors to be on site so that no one goes hungry.
There will be a huge variety of cars, a ton of great raffles, vendors on site, food available, and it is all helping to raise money for Make-A-Wish.

Last year was an amazing turnout with over 2,000 cars in attendance and $10,000. We can't wait to do it all again this year, trying to top last year's awesome turnout.
There will be many worthwhile and fun ways to donate at the event so please keep that in mind so we can raise as much money as possible.

RSVP to the event and invite your friends on Facebook
Check out our Officlal Facebook Event Page for The 6th Annual TriStateTuners Spring Meet. Please visit and RSVP there to show everyone that you're planning to be at the meet. After you RSVP make sure to invite all of your friends on Facebook to make sure that everyone knows about it!
While you're on Facebook, you can Like TST's Fan Page too!

Who we are benefiting
This year we have again chosen to benefit the local region of Make-A-Wish. They have been great to work with for the past 2 events and we are looking forward to working with them again to benefit children right from our local area. They will have a representative on site at the event so feel free to say hello or ask them any questions you might have. For more info on Make-A-Wish please visit http://www.wish.org

The Spring Meet Website
We have updated the Spring Meet website with sponsor info, raffle prizes, and more! Please check it out at http://www.tstspringmeet.com

How to Donate: See the many ways listed below that you can donate at the event:

*Donate by buying a Spring Meet t-shirt: For the second year we will be offering limited edition event tshirts. We are working on an awesome new design now and they will be available for purchase at the meet for $15 each and will be available from XS up to XXXL, but make sure to get yours at the beginning of the day to make sure to get the size you want. All proceeds from Sonic Meet shirt sales will be donated to Make-A-Wish.

*Donate by getting VIP Reserved Parking: We have made VIP Reserved Parking at the front of the main lot available to those who are willing to make a $25 donation prepaid via Paypal. This will ensure your car is close to all the action. We may have a limited amount of spots for people at the gate, but when they fill up they're gone, so we recommend prepaying for this if you are interested. Those who choose this option will also receive $10 worth of raffle tickets as a bonus.
To reserve your VIP Parking spot today please CLICK HERE to make your donation via Paypal.

*Donate by buying TST Merchandise during the meet: 25% of all TST Merchandise sales at the event will be donated directly to Make-A-Wish.

*Donate by buying raffle tickets for a chance to win great prizes: Enter to win some incredible prizes we've managed to collect... we will announce these prizes soon so you can look forward to them at the meet. All proceeds from raffle ticket sales will be donated directly to Make-A-Wish. You can see a list of raffle items at http://www.tstspringmeet.com

*Donate by being on the lookout for the donation jars around the event to just drop a couple bucks in: it all adds up, especially with the number of people who will be at the event so please consider dropping a dollar or five into the donation jar! All money collected will be donated directly to Make-A-Wish.

*Donate by purchasing food at the event: We are working with a variety of food vendors to make sure everyone has the option to eat some good food at the event this year, and a portion of the food sales from the event will be donated directly to Make-A-Wish.

Raffle Prizes
Thanks to our great sponsors, we are collecting a ton of great raffle prizes to award to meet attendees. You can check out a list of raffle prizes at http://www.tstspringmeet.com

Caravans
Many very large caravans are organized for this event each year, so be on the look out for one that originates in your area to join in on the fun.
If you have organized a caravan and would like it added to this list, please post in the thread with a link to your caravan thread for it to be added.
King of Prussia, PA Caravan Thread
Delaware County, PA Caravan Thread
Lehigh Valley, PA Caravan Thread
Ephrata, PA Caravan Thread
South Jersey Caravan Thread
Reading, PA Caravan Thread

Event Rules
It is extremely important that everyone be on their best behavior to represent TriStateTuners and Make-A-Wish well this year so that we will be invited back to do this all again next year! Thanks in advance for your cooperation in helping make the meet a success.
-No vehicles on the grass
-No speeding, 10mph max limit at all times
-No burnouts
-No revving
-No loud music

Promote this event on your favorite forums
Please see THIS THREAD about promoting the event on other forums to help us spread the word far and wide!

Event Sponsors and Donors Wanted!
We're still looking for sponsors for the event to make a donation and/or provide items to raffle off so if anyone reading this is interested or knows someone who might be, please email SpringMeet@TriStateTuners.com for more info. All proceeds are going to Make A Wish, and this is a great opportunity to give back to the community in a fun way!

We hope everyone can make it, but for those who aren't able to you can still donate by mailing a check or via Paypal at SpringMeet@TriStateTuners.com

Please contact the organizers at SpringMeet@TriStateTuners.com if you have any questions, suggestions, or interest in getting involved.
Looking forward to it, and hoping everyone comes out to enjoy the day with us.
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: 6th annual TST spring meet 4/22 benefitting Make A Wish

Postby SteveSolara » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:13 pm

I'm going. meeting up with Delco group
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Bdub215 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:53 pm

SteveSolara wrote:I'm going. meeting up with Delco group

Great! I'll be bringing the ES300 out again this year. and i've got a surprise for everyone too.
Bdub215
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SteveSolara » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Bdub215 wrote:
SteveSolara wrote:I'm going. meeting up with Delco group

Great! I'll be bringing the ES300 out again this year. and i've got a surprise for everyone too.

Sweet, Can't wait to see it, and everyone else. Since our last meet didn't got too well. I like surprises :D
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby zaior3684 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:51 am

I will of course be there. I am heavily involved in TST. I am probably gonna head up rain or shine.
2000 SLE
[x] Tint (35% Front 5% back)
[x] Subwoofer (12in Kicker L7)
[x] Head Unit (Double Din JVC)
[] Exhaust
[x] Debadge
[x] Air Intake ( Built Myself :D)
[x] Plasti Dip Grill
[x] Plasti Dip Wheels
zaior3684
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Bdub215 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:57 am

Postponed till may 12 due to impending rain tomorrow. see everybody then. gonna do some more work to the car.
Bdub215
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SteveSolara » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:40 pm

Same here, got a few mods and stuff on since last week, I'll post pics and whoever is coming out on may 12th, can't wait to see all of you guys there
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Bdub215 » Wed May 02, 2012 7:39 pm

SteveSolara wrote:Same here, got a few mods and stuff on since last week, I'll post pics and whoever is coming out on may 12th, can't wait to see all of you guys there

next saturday. gettin closer
Bdub215
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SteveSolara » Wed May 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Yes sir. Getting closer and closer. The car will be done by than, got headers, straight pipe, Rims, and lowered. So this is just the beginning and the first BIG meetup to show how Solaras can be customized and an awesome car to have :)

OH, and Representing SG Peeps, as always :)
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu May 03, 2012 11:27 am

is there any supercharged guys out there with you?
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby SteveSolara » Thu May 03, 2012 11:39 am

No, well not that i know of yet. I know 6 solaras but none are SCed :( You should some and visit so we can see :)
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu May 03, 2012 12:23 pm

lol thats one hell of a drive for a car meet.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby SteveSolara » Thu May 03, 2012 7:33 pm

ToyoSolV6 wrote:lol thats one hell of a drive for a car meet.

HHAHAHHAHHAHA Yes, that is. or you can call it a road trip
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: 6th annual TST spring meet 5/12 benefitting Make A Wish

Postby Bdub215 » Wed May 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Saturday creeps ever closer
Bdub215
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Gregtrd » Wed May 09, 2012 3:53 pm

SteveSolara wrote:No, well not that i know of yet. I know 6 solaras but none are SCed :( You should some and visit so we can see :)

Out here everyone i know is supercharged (8) except for krispy
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Next

Return to Events