[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Jacksonville 2002 SLE Convert happy owner
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Jacksonville 2002 SLE Convert happy owner

Jacksonville 2002 SLE Convert happy owner

Postby jaxsolara » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Just passed 104,000 miles on my baby, white with saddle top, champaign skirt paint and gold emblem package, tan leather. Everything perfect - upgrading to wood steering wheel and looking at nav head units.
jaxsolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Jacksonville 2002 SLE Convert happy owner

Postby PlateLunch » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Nice, welcome to the forum! You'll be able to find just about anything having to do with these cars on here, good luck :)
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby GzNutz » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Welcome.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby jaxsolara » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Thanks - love the board. Looks like I am more in to creature comforts and making the inside look more Lexus-like than the high-performance and aggresive syle that a lot of the cool cars on here have been converted to. I love the body kits but my love affair with curbs would probably break off expensive parts if I went that direction (unfortunately).
jaxsolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Introductions