[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New here from Michigan!
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

New here from Michigan!

New here from Michigan!

Postby Kalmado » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:20 am

Hello everyone. I stumbled across this site while checking out things for my 2002 Solara VLE. I'm excited to be a part of this forum and to learn more about my baby and what others do to theirs. I've owned my 2002 for about 1yr 9mn, but haven't drove it in 2 months due to cylinder #2 seizing.
Kalmado
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: New here from Michigan!

Postby SteveSolara » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:03 am

Welcome! Hopefully you find some ideas, or inspirations to what you want to do to your Lara. Any questions or Photos, please post we don't bite :P
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Kalmado » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:36 am

Well, I see the gauges in your sig, are those from ebay from here? I wanted the white gauges with a real clean font, but those in the link provided will do if need be!
Kalmado
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby GzNutz » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:25 am

Welcome!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby SteveSolara » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:40 am

Kalmado wrote:Well, I see the gauges in your sig, are those from ebay from here? I wanted the white gauges with a real clean font, but those in the link provided will do if need be!

Yes those are the ones, its not bad but I too wanted the factory look with the white face. They are hard to find. Make sure its for an Automatic or a manual
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:49 pm

As we say in Hawaii "E Komo Mai" Image to Solaraguy.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Introductions