[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Potential partout... lot's of goodies!
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Potential partout... lot's of goodies!

Re: Potential partout... lot's of goodies!

Postby DSM_Lara » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Mig0s... I pretty sure Nando wants your Middle rear Valence....
Also, why all the mods and a sudden change on the Lara?
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby mig0s » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:43 pm

DSM_Lara wrote:Mig0s... I pretty sure Nando wants your Middle rear Valence....

I don't have a middle rear valence.......... lol
1999 V6 5-Speed... so beautiful :' )
Black housing headlights, corner. 55w 6k HID, 2500k fogs, TWM Short Shifter+weighted knob, Tein+KYB, TRD lip kit + Acura CL type-S front lip. TSW Kyalami 18x8. Cutom 2.5" SS free flow muffler.
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby mig0s » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:50 pm

DSM_Lara wrote:Also, why all the mods and a sudden change on the Lara?

Honestly buddy it really makes me sad :( maybe the fact that I recently got a new position at my work and that made me looking for something more recent, as I feel the Solara is getting pretty old.
Black housing headlights, corner. 55w 6k HID, 2500k fogs, TWM Short Shifter+weighted knob, Tein+KYB, TRD lip kit + Acura CL type-S front lip. TSW Kyalami 18x8. Cutom 2.5" SS free flow muffler.
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:42 pm

If you look at the body style of a Lexus SC and a Solara they don'y look old at all.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:30 am

nope our cars for being 12+ years old they still look fairly new.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby GzNutz » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:49 pm

To me the gen1s look like current Acuras and the gen2s like Hyundais.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby k-0tik » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:06 pm

GzNutz wrote:To me the gen1s look like current Acuras and the gen2s like Hyundais.
^Agreed our cars have aged well. I often get asked if my car is an acura.
k-0tik
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby mig0s » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:33 pm

I agree with you guys. I love the Solara very much and might as well put it back stock and keep it for winter. However I really want something newer to play with :) I guess it's time to move on.

BTW Lip kit is SOLD and got lots of pms for coilovers. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

Short shifter and intake still up for grabs.
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby mig0s » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:14 pm

coilovers, intake and short shifter still up for grabs!
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:38 am

Since your Sig Says "Custom 2.5" FREE Flow Muffler" Can I call dibs on that and have it?
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby mig0s » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:23 pm

DSM_Lara wrote:Since your Sig Says "Custom 2.5" FREE Flow Muffler" Can I call dibs on that and have it?

sure bro just pay $300 for shipping :P

Coilovers still for sale! excellent condition

mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:18 am

Sounds good to me.....BTW I'll pay with my FEDEX Pre-Paid Label. How do you think I got all of my parts to Hawaii. 8)
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby sliDingSolAra... » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 pm

got my side skirts and rears today, mig0s even drove all the way down from canada to deliver them to boston!! (happen to be visiting town anyways)

skirts are a little rough but nothing some sanding and paint won't fix!!! Great Seller, someone should pick up the rest of his stuff, he's legit!!!

ooooo, btw i also heard you may have had some license plate troubles on your way down, some bum probably picked it up for scrap metal if it fell off in MA or NH :rofl:
02 5spd Engine scattered, working on a 3MZ S/C set-up
sliDingSolAra...
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby mig0s » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:35 pm

^^ Lol thanks buddy your dad thought I drove all the way down JUST to deliver those lol. Yeah on the left sideskirt the paint is having a hard time at the bottom because I was so low :( but since you're painting them another color anyways it shouldn't be an issue:)

Boston was great btw! A little bit small but at least you got an NBA team lol! The aquarium was awesome, but harvard was meh :P
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby sliDingSolAra... » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:42 pm

mig0s wrote:^^ Lol thanks buddy your dad thought I drove all the way down JUST to deliver those lol. Yeah on the left sideskirt the paint is having a hard time at the bottom because I was so low :( but since you're painting them another color anyways it shouldn't be an issue:)

Boston was great btw! A little bit small but at least you got an NBA team lol! The aquarium was awesome, but harvard was meh :P

ya small city but if you know the good spots it's pretty cool. even just driving around you can see alot, unless your in rush hour traffic which blows balls around here. harvard is all over the place, i'm assuming you hit up Harvard Sq which i like personally. walking around Harvard Yard is kinda lame though, and no you cannot park the car in harvard yaaaarrd lol
02 5spd Engine scattered, working on a 3MZ S/C set-up
sliDingSolAra...
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5