[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gauging Interest: (3) OEM 16" Alloys & Snow Tires
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Gauging Interest: (3) OEM 16" Alloys & Snow Tires

Gauging Interest: (3) OEM 16" Alloys & Snow Tires

Postby CamryOnBronze » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:19 am

Hey guys- haven't checked in on the forum for quite a while! My wife and I had our first baby a couple months ago and have sold our Solara and my Camry in favor of a Highlander and Matrix XRS. That being said, my spare set of 3 16" OEM Solara wheels and (4) 205/60/16 Hankook iPike snow tires are of no use to me anymore.

The tires have about 2 seasons on them. We didn't use them much last year due to the mild winter. As for the wheels, they're in decent condition without major bends. Just wanted to put it out there to see if anyone could use this stuff. Shoot me an email at camryonsteelies (AT) gmail (dot) com if you think you might be interested in the spare wheels, the snow tires, or both. Willing to cut a deal! Thanks guys.

Damon
94 Camry: Beater
99 Solara: S/C & Totaled (RIP)
93 240SX: SR20DET
CamryOnBronze
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Re: Gauging Interest: (3) OEM 16" Alloys & Snow Tires

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:21 pm

glws sale dude, congrats on the baby! good to see you stop by!
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Congrats on the new born.... Girl/Boy? Anyways it's sad to see a someone with one of the SICKEST Solara part with our platform. Don't have any rare parts laying around like the Renova Grill and Greddy Evo 2 that was on the car? Also, any updates on the 240?
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:15 pm

congrats dude!
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby CamryOnBronze » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Thanks guys, appreciate it! Good to check in for once, haha.

My wife and I had a baby girl- Kinsey. She will be 11 weeks old on Friday this week. It's a big life change, but we are having a blast with her!

@DSM_Lara- thanks for the kind words man. I sold the exhaust, intake, and grille to a friend locally with a Solara about a year ago before I parted with the car. Sorry! It's on to its new owner now, haha. The 240 is doing well! I just got my custom rebarreled Blitz 03 wheels back about a month ago and have been working on getting those to fit right. I'll go post a thread in the Show & Share section now to get you guys up to speed!

As for the topic of this thread, I have decided to keep the snow tires. I do have (3) OEM 16" wheels though if anyone needs them! I'll let them go for super cheap to get them out of the house. Just shoot me an email!

Damon
94 Camry: Beater
99 Solara: S/C & Totaled (RIP)
93 240SX: SR20DET
CamryOnBronze
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5