[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TSW/TRD rims giveaway
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

TSW/TRD rims giveaway

Re: TSW/TRD rims giveaway

Postby BabyFaceFinster » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:28 am

Where is the rolling eyes emoticon when you need one. I think I'm gonna call my car "slammed" even though it isn't lowered, just to upset people.
One BAD-A$$ rare solara convertible!!!
BabyFaceFinster
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:56 pm

BabyFaceFinster wrote:Where is the rolling eyes emoticon when you need one. I think I'm gonna call my car "slammed" even though it isn't lowered, just to upset people.

ummm annoy people? like who? are you reffering to me? i guess i hurt your feeling rights, I did say no offense intended correct, so why are you writting something negative back. oh and the rolling eyes icon here it is. Just for you ok :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :angel:
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby Bostonlara » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:55 pm

BabyFaceFinster wrote:Where is the rolling eyes emoticon when you need one. I think I'm gonna call my car "slammed" even though it isn't lowered, just to upset people.

lol
building a 5.5psi S/C 3MZ 5spd with Meth, 305cc injectors, lite weight crank pulley, Apexi Neo, full exhaust & ypipe, CAI, TB spacer, knock upgrade, jims fuel upgrade, walbro 255, and much much much much more
Bostonlara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Bostonlara » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:07 pm

ToyoSolV6 wrote:looks good man, but not to be an a$$ your signature says slammed...mmm what are you lowered on? Thats not necessarily considered slammed. Like i said dont take it the wrong way dude.

where i'm from, i'm low. there are always lower cars obv, but when u scrap and bottom out daily.... it's "slammed" to me. i'm not taking offense, but slamming into the ground is slammed, and thats my own problem. and to answer your question, i am now riding on tein/eibachs, but when i joined the forum my stock springs were no longer holding the car up properly and it was actually lower to the ground than i should of been and getting out of my driveway was a hassle. maybe someday when i have a paying job i'll go for coilovers and get on that street sweeper level!

i know there aren't too many active users on SG but let's all just be positive for the sake of the forum :bday:
building a 5.5psi S/C 3MZ 5spd with Meth, 305cc injectors, lite weight crank pulley, Apexi Neo, full exhaust & ypipe, CAI, TB spacer, knock upgrade, jims fuel upgrade, walbro 255, and much much much much more
Bostonlara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:48 am

Bostonlara wrote:
ToyoSolV6 wrote:looks good man, but not to be an a$$ your signature says slammed...mmm what are you lowered on? Thats not necessarily considered slammed. Like i said dont take it the wrong way dude.

where i'm from, i'm low. there are always lower cars obv, but when u scrap and bottom out daily.... it's "slammed" to me. i'm not taking offense, but slamming into the ground is slammed, and thats my own problem. and to answer your question, i am now riding on tein/eibachs, but when i joined the forum my stock springs were no longer holding the car up properly and it was actually lower to the ground than i should of been and getting out of my driveway was a hassle. maybe someday when i have a paying job i'll go for coilovers and get on that street sweeper level!

i know there aren't too many active users on SG but let's all just be positive for the sake of the forum :bday:

Cool man all i needed to know, nothing for that dude to start speaking negative about this. Im assuming your roads arent too great to literally slam the car right? Either way your car looks really good. Keep it up the clean work!
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby mightymouse402 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:28 am

Wish I could find one of these to match my spare tire with the 4 I have on the car. :( Stil only have the stock 16 in. wheel in the trunk. Still hoping one day to find one.
That's what she said...

mightymouse402
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:59 pm

mightymouse402 wrote:Wish I could find one of these to match my spare tire with the 4 I have on the car. :( Stil only have the stock 16 in. wheel in the trunk. Still hoping one day to find one.

I have a spare of matching TRD/revos..... That's in my trunk. :P
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby mightymouse402 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:08 am

DSM_Lara wrote:I have a spare of matching TRD/revos..... That's in my trunk. :P

If you're willing to part with one, then :D . If you were just saying that to rub in my failure to find one then. :bird: :2gunfire: :snipersmile: :bad-words: Haha...

If one ever pops up you know I'll be all over it.
That's what she said...

mightymouse402
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5