[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - I need help!
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

I need help!

I need help!

Postby Julahz » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:36 pm

Will these rims fit my 1999 toyota solara sle v6. Im inlove with these but im afriad it wont fit with a tire on and i dont want it hitting while im driving . NO BUENO lol Please help , I will like lift the metal lip above the tire if i have to.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/19-GUNMETAL-LFA ... 5510233%26
Julahz
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: I need help!

Postby sliDingSolAra... » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:43 pm

they should. bolt patterns right 5x114.3
02 5spd Engine scattered, working on a 3MZ S/C set-up
sliDingSolAra...
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SteveSolara » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:38 pm

it would fit, if you put stretched tires on, like 215 and wont have a problem
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Julahz wrote:Will these rims fit my 1999 toyota solara sle v6. Im inlove with these but im afriad it wont fit with a tire on and i dont want it hitting while im driving . NO BUENO lol Please help , I will like lift the metal lip above the tire if i have to.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/19-GUNMETAL-LFA ... 5510233%26

wont fit, bolt pattern is the same as ours, but did you see the specs? 19x8.5 Front with a +38 offset, that might clear the front, but the rear is 9.5 with a +45 offset. No way in hell is that clearing the strut or coilovers(thats if you have coilovers) a +45 offset on a 9.5 width wheel will hit the suspension. Unless you get you bring down your offset with some spacers, but just simply buying them and throwing them on, no it will not work.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Return to Introductions