[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 02 Solara interior
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

02 Solara interior

02 Solara interior

Postby janello77 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:24 pm

Hey guys, just upgraded my Lara to leather and looking for a new home for the cloth seats. Black cloth, great condition, driver seat is power. I know times are tough so they are free to anyone who actually NEEDS them. I'm located in Kearny, NJ. Pick up only. I will not ship them, deliver them, or meet you anywhere. You want them, come get em. Thanks, Jeff
janello77
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 02 Solara interior

Postby sinnsation » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:41 am

Where did you get your new leather seats? I have been looking for some for quite awhile now.
Tokico Struts
Eibach Springs
Speedy Lite-5 Wheels
VVME HIDs
Injen SRI
TRD Muffler
sinnsation
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby janello77 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:11 pm

I got them on eBay for $275
janello77
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby janello77 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Just got the leather seats and they look amazing. It took me a year to find these. They didn't come with the belt buckle so I will be taking them from the cloth seats.
janello77
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby sinnsation » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Nice find! They are really hard to find. I really don't want seat covers and buying them outright is like $700 a seat.
Tokico Struts
Eibach Springs
Speedy Lite-5 Wheels
VVME HIDs
Injen SRI
TRD Muffler
sinnsation
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5