[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: TRD FRONT STRUT BAR & TAN LEATHER SEAT
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB: TRD FRONT STRUT BAR & TAN LEATHER SEAT

WTB: TRD FRONT STRUT BAR & TAN LEATHER SEAT

Postby Mor3hawk3 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:39 pm

LOOKING FOR A NON MODED FRONT TRD FRONT STURT BAR. ALSO LOOKING FOR TAN LEATHER POWER DRIVER SEAT AND REAR BENCH SEAT. I LET A CLOSE FRIEND BARROW MY CAR AND UNFORTUNATELY HE SMOKES, HE LEFT CIGARETTES BURNS ON THE LEATHER SO HOPEFULLY I CAN REPLACE SOON. ALSO LOOKING TO UPGRADE SUSPENSION, SO HOPE TO FIND A TRD FRONT BAR BEFORE THE WEATHER STARTS GETTING NICER THANKS GUYS. EMAIL IF YOU HAVE PARTS AND LOOKING TO SELL ........
EMAIL PHONEY78@YAHOO.COM
Last edited by Mor3hawk3 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mor3hawk3
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: WTB: TRD FRONT STRUT BAR & TAN LEATHER SEAT

Postby ASG14 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:14 am

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW CRAPPY YOUR POST LOOKS WHEN YOU TYPE LIEK THIS WITH CRAPPY GRAMMAR AND NO PERIODS I MEAN IT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE YOU DON;T GIVE A CRAP SO YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT REDOING IT SO IT DOESNT MAKE PEOPLES EYES HURT /////// THANKS ....

////END
ASG14
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Mor3hawk3 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:12 am

ASG14, a snobby sense of entitlement does that only come from people of Connecticut?
Mor3hawk3
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ASG14 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:13 am

No, it actually comes from anyone who uses forums. Just because your on an internet forum doesn't mean people like to read things in a different manner then they would in a newspaper. Its common sense. People HATE to read posts that are in all caps.
ASG14
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Bdub215 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:21 pm

ASG14 wrote:No, it actually comes from anyone who uses forums. Just because your on an internet forum doesn't mean people like to read things in a different manner then they would in a newspaper. Its common sense. People HATE to read posts that are in all caps.

^ to add, Caps represents Yelling/screaming in internet lingo....
Bdub215
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SpeedySolara » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:51 am

So few of us left here and we're fighting?? Can't we all just get along?
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby edannan » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:20 am

Not to be too picky ASG14 but in a newspaper it would be "you're" and "it's."
edannan
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Mor3hawk3 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:00 pm

I m not trying to yell or disrespect anyone, just looking for parts. Anyone looking to sell don't hesitate to contact me @ my emails thanks again
Mor3hawk3
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5