[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Spoiler lights
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

Spoiler lights

Spoiler lights

Postby ComaBlack » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Hey, just a small problem. The strip of lights on the spoiler on my gen1 went out and I don't know what bulbs those are. I know it's not important but if it's cheap and easy to do I wouldn't mind fixing it because it looks silly right now with only two bulbs lighting up on it, haha.
ComaBlack
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Spoiler lights

Postby ThatVietGuy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:37 pm

ThatVietGuy
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5