[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Con Rods
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Con Rods

Con Rods

Postby sliDingSolAra... » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:47 pm

I've been searching the Internet and can't seem to find them. I need 2 OEM connecting rods for the 1mz. I've checked Rockauto and others like them. Haven't called the dealer yet cause its Sunday. Anyone know where I can look?
02 5spd Engine scattered, working on a 3MZ S/C set-up
sliDingSolAra...
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Con Rods

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:16 pm

sliDingSolAra... wrote:I've been searching the Internet and can't seem to find them. I need 2 OEM connecting rods for the 1mz. I've checked Rockauto and others like them. Haven't called the dealer yet cause its Sunday. Anyone know where I can look?

here ya go.
http://nopi.com/dsp_parts.php?vsubpcdesc=Engine Compartment | Connecting Rods

speak with Rusty, very awesome dude and they ship fast! pretty cheap ass price for these rods too.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Re: Con Rods

Postby Bostonlara » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:13 pm

Thanks!
building a 5.5psi S/C 3MZ 5spd with Meth, 305cc injectors, lite weight crank pulley, Apexi Neo, full exhaust & ypipe, CAI, TB spacer, knock upgrade, jims fuel upgrade, walbro 255, and much much much much more
Bostonlara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5