[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Performance Parts for Sale !!!
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Performance Parts for Sale !!!

Performance Parts for Sale !!!

Postby Brandoe91 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:17 am

Apexi El Boost Gauge (used) $100 shipped

Apexi EL Exhaust Gas Temp (used) $50 shipped (gauge only egt sensor not included)

Apexi Safc 2 (used) $225 Sold

Tein S Tech Rear Lowering Springs (new) $65 shipped

GLP Supra TT Big Brake kit Caliper brackets $140 shipped

Paypal: brandoe91@hotmail.com add 3% for paypal fees.

Serious Inquiries only please. I will add pics momentarily.
Last edited by Brandoe91 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
TRD S/C 6psi - OBX Full Exhaust - Injen intake ( 226whp untuned).

New Setup - 3mzfe - obx full exhaust - aem fic - innovate mtx-l wideband - Cpe intake. (Estimated 220whp) dyno numbers coming soon.
Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Performance Parts for Sale !!!

Postby mdatrdcam » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:43 am

My brother may be interested in the safc 2 for his g35. I'll let him know and get back to you. In the mean time, would you mind posting a picture of the unit and anything/everything included?
Thanks,
Mike
mdatrdcam
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Brandoe91 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:25 am

Sorry bro, I sold it yesterday. List updated.

mdatrdcam wrote:My brother may be interested in the safc 2 for his g35. I'll let him know and get back to you. In the mean time, would you mind posting a picture of the unit and anything/everything included?
Thanks,
Mike

New Setup - 3mzfe - obx full exhaust - aem fic - innovate mtx-l wideband - Cpe intake. (Estimated 220whp) dyno numbers coming soon.
Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby mdatrdcam » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Damn, oh well. Good luck with the rest of your sales! Also, when running the Supra rotors a 17 inch wheel will be big enough, right? Does the offset matter when running a 17 " wheel, or will the rotors and calipers clear no matter what offset as long as I'm running 17's or bigger? I'm interested in the brackets, but not enough to make any kind of commitment to buy.
Thanks,
Mike
mdatrdcam
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Brandoe91 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:45 pm

17" rims or higher are recommended for the BBK, as for the offset, you should be fine unless your wheels have a really high offset maybe +50 or so.

mdatrdcam wrote:Damn, oh well. Good luck with the rest of your sales! Also, when running the Supra rotors a 17 inch wheel will be big enough, right? Does the offset matter when running a 17 " wheel, or will the rotors and calipers clear no matter what offset as long as I'm running 17's or bigger? I'm interested in the brackets, but not enough to make any kind of commitment to buy.
Thanks,
Mike

Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Brandoe91 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:50 am

up

Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Brandoe91 » Sat May 14, 2016 1:58 pm

Apexi EL Exhaust Gas Temp (used) $50 shipped (gauge only egt sensor not included)

Apexi Safc 2 (used) $225 Sold

Tein S Tech Rear Lowering Springs (new) Sold

GLP Supra TT Big Brake kit Caliper brackets Sold

Paypal: brandoe91@hotmail.com add 3% for paypal fees.

Serious Inquiries only please. I will add pics momentarily.[/quote]

Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5