[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S New Transmission Torque Rods
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

F/S New Transmission Torque Rods

F/S New Transmission Torque Rods

Postby ASG14 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Decided to make another batch of 25. Shipping 2 out to friends tomorrow. I changed the design/materials a bit. I think the old rod was 8.8, and am now using a 10.9. The hardware is all Stainless Steel so that it will stay looking nice. Although the SS has a slight bit less strength then the steel ones I was using, it won't cause a problem. I;ve decided to add an acorn nut on the top for both looks and to prevent scratching your hands when working in the engine bay. Also, as it;s always been, you can pick either red or black bushings.

I;m going to keep the price the same as the last batch, $65 shipped USPS Priority Mail in the US.

I will ship worldwide for the additional "actual" postage cost.

I accept PayPal and Money Order, Cash in person.

Cheers,
Adam

ASG14
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: F/S New Transmission Torque Rods

Postby ASG14 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:02 am

4 gone. One just went out to my friend in Canada that just bought a Solara! :evilbat: Can't wait till he gets a SC.

I picked up some spacers for the bottom bracket. You;ll have to cut to length, but it's plastic so it;s easy.

ASG14
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby HARKEM » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:57 am

Pm'd for 2x rods..
2001 V6 CAMRY TOURING
DBA 4000 Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors Front/Rear, EXEDY Stage 1 Race Clutch, FIDANZA 9lbs Flywheel,
Whiteline RSB & FSB, TRD Suspension, CUSTOM Headers&OBX CatBack, TRD S/C:)
HARKEM
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ASG14 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:16 am

Bout 10 of them sold. :-D Half of them to Canada/Australia, lol.
ASG14
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Bostonlara » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Anyone ever have a problem like clicking or knocking when shifting from a stop? The lower part of my bracket is a hair bigger than the bolt so it moves. I tried tightening the rod but it still knocks. My lower bracket is different than ASG14's
building a 5.5psi S/C 3MZ 5spd with Meth, 305cc injectors, lite weight crank pulley, Apexi Neo, full exhaust & ypipe, CAI, TB spacer, knock upgrade, jims fuel upgrade, walbro 255, and much much much much more
Bostonlara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5