[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Update
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Update

Update

Postby 00lara5127 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:35 pm

No one seems to ever be on anymore, so thought I'd put a little update on with some pics. I've added a good amount to my car, including 6000k hid headlights, 3000k fogs, resonator delete with 2.5 inch piping back to a performance magna flow muffler, 35% tint, plasti dipped my interior black and my stock wheels black (for winter), dragon weapon air intake, a little custom engine dress up, and some other small things here and there. Its finally starting to look like a nice car but still has a long way to go, hopefully eventually boosted 8) . What do you guys think of it, or what do you think should be next? I am thinking either a short shifter or lowering it, but the shifter is more in the price range. ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2000 SE 5-speed manual V6
00lara5127
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Update

Postby wagonsrule » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Looks real good! You Plasti-Dipped the whole upper dash? Better pics would be nice cause its a really good idea. I've always dreaded changing my exterior paint cause it would never match my interior but Plasti-Dip since it's removable is a great idea.

Clean looking ride and props to a nice engine bay.
----------------------
94 Camry V6 Wagon SUPERCHARGED @ 5 psi!!!! One of a KIND! (6-7psi coming up)
SAFC
75 cu ft. of storage space :D
wagonsrule
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 00lara5127 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:58 pm

Nah I only plasti dipped the "wood" trim. The rest of my trim was already black and the upper dash is like a silver color so it actually flows nice. But plasti dip is awesome, you can really do almost anything with it. Thanks man.
2000 SE 5-speed manual V6
00lara5127
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby i20solara02i » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:52 pm

nice update on your car
version 3.0 complete 302 hp 303 tq stay tuned for 3.01 (meth installed, now needs to get it tune)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOTi2NPNIA
i20solara02i
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades