[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Floor Mat Replacement Recommendations
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Floor Mat Replacement Recommendations

Floor Mat Replacement Recommendations

Postby knowoneuno » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:09 pm

I have a white, 2006, V6-SE model and the black, stock floor mats are wearing out. What would you recommend replacing them with? I see the WeatherTech brand as an option, or I could go with another carpet version.

Just looking for some suggestions right now.

Thanks!
knowoneuno
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Floor Mat Replacement Recommendations

Postby TadS » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Personally, I'd hunt around in salvage yards for an OE replacement. Generally OE mats are pretty good, but pretty expensive from the dealer.
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Re: Floor Mat Replacement Recommendations

Postby knowoneuno » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:52 am

I replaced mine with WeatherTech floor mats in the front and back, and have been very pleased with them. They fit very well.
knowoneuno
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades