[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 1MZ-FE Supercharger for Sale
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

1MZ-FE Supercharger for Sale

1MZ-FE Supercharger for Sale

Postby gnaw_divad » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:54 pm

Been considering this for a long time but finally time to get rid of the car.. been on here for years.

I'm considering parting out the supercharger (automatic) but not sure how much it's worth now and days. Car only has about 100K miles but I don't believe I put the charger on until about 60K. Installed by Toyota of Palo Alto so if you're interested you'd have to help me take it off.

* I have a sidebar question. I went to my mechanic and they mentioned that if I took off the charger, I would have to reprogram the cars' computer. Is this true? If not, I can just have him remove it.

Also, if someone is interseted in the car as a whole, that would be even better.. I can post pics.
gnaw_divad
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: 1MZ-FE Supercharger for Sale

Postby HARKEM » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:03 am

Unless you had the stock computer changed or chip'd it'll be fine after a couple of hundred km's.

Are you still running the stock 4psi pulley?
2001 V6 CAMRY TOURING
DBA 4000 Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors Front/Rear, EXEDY Stage 1 Race Clutch, FIDANZA 9lbs Flywheel,
Whiteline RSB & FSB, TRD Suspension, CUSTOM Headers&OBX CatBack, TRD S/C:)
HARKEM
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby gnaw_divad » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:19 pm

Hi,

I'm running the 5.5 PSI
gnaw_divad
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby JavaJoe_2 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:31 pm

Unless you altered anything other than putting on the s/c'er, the computer will reset itself to factory settings after you remove battery power.
Got Boost?? :sweet:
JavaJoe_2
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby oceanax13 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:23 am

I sent you a PM a few days ago
oceanax13
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby 1kdude » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:03 pm

Hello,

Let me know if this is still available, I am in the Bay Area and might be interested.

Cheers,
1kdude
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5