[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - For Sale My Trd Solara
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

For Sale My Trd Solara

For Sale My Trd Solara

Postby Drivenh » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:47 pm

Well boys its been a while since I've posted but I finally had enough fun polishing and waxing my unique ride and decided to go full redneck and buy a duramax. So I will be selling my TRD Solara. The only downside is that it is an auto but it has low miles and was tastefully modified. Some of the pics on the add were old and I have recent ones too. I gave the car to my parents after using it for 4 years and the thing was my baby. Here's the link text or call me if interested.

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/5459577116.html
Drivenh
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: For Sale My Trd Solara

Postby ReaDY-SeT-Go » Tue May 17, 2016 3:23 am

Hello! I'm located in California, San Diego but very interested in your Solara how much are you looking for to sell? Also I noticed you were in Maine :-? not quite sure how we could make this work but if there's any suggestions let me know
ReaDY-SeT-Go
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5