[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Mice,Mouse House
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Mice,Mouse House

Mice,Mouse House

Postby yar02169 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:25 pm

I don't drive my rag top during the winter, it's easier in the snow to use my other AWD vehicle.

For the 3rd time, I've had a friend make his home in the car. Specifically, they find their way into the cabin air filter. It stinks and is a pain in the butt to clean out. This year he got through the filter, and the blower was his home. To get everything clean, I pulled the blower motor and went nuts with the vacuum cleaner. What I want to do is eliminate the buggers from getting into the spot again. I assume the air intake is at the base of the windshield, by the wipers, but I can see no place at all where there's room to make an entry.

Has anyone else come across this, or do you know where the entrance to "Camp Solara" could be?
yar02169
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Mice,Mouse House

Postby corlon » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:40 pm

don't know where their coming in but I bet its where you think. i'd put some bounce fabric softener sheets all around the car and areas you think they might be getting in. problem solved.
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5