[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - parts for sale
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

parts for sale

Re: parts for sale

Postby SpeedySolara » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:31 am

1kdude wrote:Are you firm on the new rear struts? Do you know where I might get front struts also?

$120 will barely get you one good quality rear strut, let alone a rare set of struts, so this is a steal of a price. If he doesn't have them anymore I can sell you mine but it'll be more.

Good luck finding a front set. Your best bet is to get Tokico HP struts aka Tokico Blues for the front. I had this same exact setup on my Solara and I loved it...I'm sure you will too. I've had both TRD & Tokico rear struts and I vote TRD over Tokico Blue rear struts, paarticularly because the TRD struts don't make the rear sag like the Tokicos do, especially on launches. Hope this helps.
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Previous

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5