[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Look what happened
Stock talk about Solara

Look what happened

Look what happened

Postby ozone » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:33 am

I borrowed my wife's car while she was out of town and this happened.

She wasn't happy that she wasn't there for the event. Oops!
World's first V6 powered AE92. . . in progress.
ozone
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Look what happened

Postby corlon » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:29 pm

nice. i'm not even half way there yet!!!
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Toy1mzfe » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:01 am

Damn, thats awesome. Any major problems leading up?
Toy1mzfe
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ozone » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:52 pm

Toy1mzfe wrote:Damn, thats awesome. Any major problems leading up?
Nope! Car is in great condition. I clunked a little when the throttle was applied. I think it was the differential. I bought a used transmission online and replaced the whole unit. At that time, I did a bunch of other preventative maintenance (clutch, throwout bearing, lightened flywheel, pressure plate, rear main seal, some suspension parts), but it wasn't an emergency. I'm not a huge fan of the looks of the car, but it has been great and I do my best to keep it looking good. I drove it to work today and it now has 307,000 miles on it.
World's first V6 powered AE92. . . in progress.
ozone
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Toyota Solara OEM