[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Supercharger for sale!
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Supercharger for sale!

Postby indiglosolara » Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:05 pm

all_red wrote:Attention!!
this topic was about a supercharger for sale... :lol: :lol:

LOLZ... back to topic guys... lets start a new thread for the gas octana...
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby ICUFG » Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:24 pm

B_Master_Flash wrote:I have two questions, if I install it at a dealer, will they still honor my warranty? and, will a 6lbs pulley work with 91 octane (california cr@p)? If so, I would be willing to pay $1400 no problem.

Yes, Toyota will still honor your warranty and it will also have a one year warranty on the SC cause I never sent in my warranty card. Although if you put the 6lbs pulley on it of course it will void the warranty. To answer your ? on the octane I would highly recommend you get an S-AFC.

Their has been a lot of interest in the SC but no one has come up with the dough, so whom ever comes up with it first will be a happy Solara owner.
ICUFG
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby cdssolara » Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:50 pm

B_Master_Flash wrote:I have two questions, if I install it at a dealer, will they still honor my warranty? and, will a 6lbs pulley work with 91 octane (california cr@p)? If so, I would be willing to pay $1400 no problem.

With a 6 lb pulley and 91 octane, you'll risk blowing your knock sensors. I did it in my car with a 5.5 lb pulley, and a lot of other people have had similar experiences, especially in California. If you decide to do it, you'll definitely want to get an S-AFC or similar air/fuel controller and get a dynotune. You might also consider getting new knock sensors installed when your supercharger is installed. For some reason the replacements from Toyota seem to have less problems than the ones that come with our cars.
cdssolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Yanks0114 » Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:47 pm

WhiteFLash wrote:shoot all i got is 800 and i got a job ummmm do u need a system i got a box with two subs and a clarion head unit and 2 6 x 9 kenwoods and 2 5 inch kenwoods.....please bargain....desparatley want SC!

Please be respectful with your offers and if you are ready to make a serious offer, take it to email.

Your posts will be deleted if this continues

Thanks,
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby B_Master_Flash » Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:37 pm

couple more questions, what kind of insurance increase will I be looking at w/ a supercharger? I am definitely going to have to tell them and my insurance is already $300 a month... Oh and with installation, dyno tune, new knock sensors and all that, how much is that going to set me back? That safc thingy is about $200-$250 correct? is it giong to be nescesary? I just want to know all this stuff before I buy a supercharger. $1400 is not a problem for me, but the other expenses might bee too much...
Nascar would be a sport if half the cars were driving the other direction.
B_Master_Flash
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Astro » Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:19 pm

You don't need anything else, just get it installed and go. Preferably, you should go to a dealer to install it. Prices vary so call around. I haven't told my insurance, so I don't know if there is an increase.
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby ICUFG » Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:21 pm

You should not have any additional costs just the SC and labor to install. Your insurance will never know about the SC and it isnt some thing that is going to matter even if you told them unless you wanted it to be covered in case some one stole it.
ICUFG
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby all_red » Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:07 am

is the supercharger still for sale? if so for how much?
5-speed V6.
TRD Supercharger.
TRD Short Throw Shifter.
Tokico/Eibach combo.
all_red
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby kubi » Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:13 am

You're really diggin, huh? That was over a year ago, I doubt it's still for sale.
Please stop humping my car, owner privilege!
kubi
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby all_red » Sat Dec 06, 2003 1:11 pm

kubi wrote:You're really diggin, huh?

Yea, thats what you do when you have finals in two days and you know your failing :x
5-speed V6.
TRD Supercharger.
TRD Short Throw Shifter.
Tokico/Eibach combo.
all_red
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GoT_TRD » Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:10 pm

sorry guys... its in my hands now... :lol: Ill have it installed and running around January sometime... Be on the look out for a dyno of about 240+, and atleast a low 14 et.
-ChiNo-

R.I.P- 1/4/04 98 TRD Supercharged Camry. Boosted for only 4 days and loved it.
Pix @ http://photos.yahoo.com/mj29277

New ride- 93 SC300 w/ 1JZ GTE Swap
GoT_TRD
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby all_red » Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:12 pm

DAMN!! 240?? what else are you running?
5-speed V6.
TRD Supercharger.
TRD Short Throw Shifter.
Tokico/Eibach combo.
all_red
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GoT_TRD » Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:31 pm

well the s/c has a 6.2 psi pulley on it. I have an s-acf II to put on and tune, polyurethane motor mounts when they come out, the CAI from danny, Denso IK22's, and my exhaust. If i dont get around 230-240 ill be pissed
-ChiNo-

R.I.P- 1/4/04 98 TRD Supercharged Camry. Boosted for only 4 days and loved it.
Pix @ http://photos.yahoo.com/mj29277

New ride- 93 SC300 w/ 1JZ GTE Swap
GoT_TRD
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Supercharger for sale!

Postby thenewguy » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:39 am

Ill buy that SC for $800! Throwback post! :D
thenewguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Supercharger for sale!

Postby sliDingSolAra... » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:46 pm

the seller is no longer on the forum, this post is 9 years old....
02 5spd Engine scattered, working on a 3MZ S/C set-up
sliDingSolAra...
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5